“EDITING BY DEBORAH” AGREES:
- To protect the client’s privacy and work. Deborah Bishop will not share any form of the client’s work without written permission from the client.
- To not divulge any information about any client. All information about the client and the client’s project, including, but not limited to, the client’s identity, project identity, and any information pertaining to the client or project, will be kept confidential and protected.
- To not discuss anything pertaining to the client’s work in a public area where someone could overhear the discussion.
- To retain one copy of the project for up to 30 days after completing the project to assist with questions the client may have. After that time, unless requested by the client, the client’s documents will be deleted.
- To remove all client material from all electronic equipment before recycling such equipment.
- To protect the client’s copyright (filed or assumed).